The Modern Science of Mental HealthBook - 1992
Discusses the fundamentals of dianetics and describes the techniques of dianetics for treating mental conditions and achieving personal satisfaction.
Containing discoveries heralded as greater than the wheel or fire, Dianetics has remained a bestseller for more than 50 years. And with over 20 million copies in print, generating a movement that spans over 100 nations, it’s indisputably the most widely read and influential book ever written about the human mind.
Here is the anatomy and full description of the reactive mind, the previously unknown source of nightmares, unreasonable fears, upsets and insecurities which enslave Man. This book shows you how to get rid of it, and so achieve something Man has previously only dreamed of: the State of Clear.
Among the discoveries herein:
- The Goal of Man
- The Dynamic Principle of Existence—the one word that motivates all living things
- The Four Dynamics—the drives upon which all of life is compartmented
- The Descriptic Graph of Survival—revealing one’s true potential and how to achieve it
- The discovery of and complete anatomy of the reactive mind
- The painful experiences—engrams—contained in the reactive mind which command one to act irrationally against their own wishes and goals
- The impact of prenatal engrams—what took place before you were born and how it’s influenced you ever since
- The complete Dianetics procedure to discover and eradicate these harmful experiences so they never affect you again, revealing the one person you’ve always wanted to know—you.
· MILLIONS HAVE IMPROVED THIER LIVES DRAMATICALLY AND PERMANENTLY WITH DIANETICS TECHNOLOGY!
"I had a terrible accident and fractured my neck, and as a result was in a terrific amount of pain. The doctors did everything that they could to try and handle it, and while my neck did heal, the pain persisted. I began to take drugs to suppress the pain, and I became hooked on drugs. That was the end of my motorcycle racing career.
"Then I found Dianetics and I found that the pain was in fact coming from the reactive mind, because Dianetics handled it. And I was no longer hooked on drugs when the pain was gone.
"I started racing motorcycles again - this was ten years after the accident - and I went right to the top in racing motorcycles here in the United States. Then I began training others and in fact I've trained ten of the last twelve national superbike champions. None of this would ever have happened it it wasn't for Dianetics."
K.C., Champion Motorcycle Racing Instructor
"My marriage was headed for divorce. And even though we loved each other, something had come between us and we didn't know what it was. We tried everything. We went to a marriange counselor, we even went to a psychiatrist and the end result was we still were headed for divorce.<