A Proven 12-step Guide to Scouting Less and Hunting MoreBook - 2005
Provides information on tactics that can be used to successfully scout, track, and hunt whitetail deer.
Become a better deer hunter now!
Don't have enough time to scout? Tired of always being in the wrong place at the wrong time? Having problems sealing the deal when a deer finally walks into range? Finally, a no-nonsense book that provides the information you need to become better woodsmen, marksmen and land stewards. This all-inclusive work, written by the editor of Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine, reveals the tactics he has used to outsmart more than 100 whitetails in less than 10 years. His secret? Listen closely and learn from hunters who have one thing in common: a true obsession for whitetails and whitetail hunting. Organized in 12 concise chapters, this book provides a 12-step program that will speed up your deer hunting learning curve.
In Whitetail Wisdom you'll learn:
- How to scout less and hunt more
- How to think like a deer
- How to find public-land honey holes
- How to hunt small woodlots
- Hot to hunt big-wood bucks
- How to outsmart matriarch does
- How to hone your mental edge
- Tips for fooling mature bucks
- Advanced blood-trailing tactics
- Expert insights on today's top hunting gear
- Strategies to make you a better archer and rifleman