Nintendo Wii Flash Game Creator's Guide
Design, Develop, and Share your Games OnlineBook - 2008
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Create your own Flash games for the Wii
Whip up awesome Wii games using Flash and ActionScript. Nintendo Wii Flash Game Creator's Guide lays out each next-generation technique alongside real-world examples and cut-and-paste code samples. Learn how to design exciting Flash animations, create cool characters, simulate realistic motion, and use the Wii remote control in innovative ways. Plus, you'll get the latest tricks for supercharging your games and tips for distributing them on the Web.
- Build Flash-based objects, layers, and controls
- Work with timelines, keyframes, and .SWF files
- Develop and animate original characters, backgrounds, and landscapes
- Integrate unconventional mouse and Wii controller interactivity
- Create, modify, and control movie clips using ActionScript 2.0
- Design radical enemies, custom cursors, and invisible buttons
- Incorporate audio, game timers, and score tracking
- Publish your games to the Web and share them via the Wii's online connection service